The Orthopedic Institute at El Camino Hospital is your partner for total health. We emphasize preventive care and education, but accidents and age-related conditions are part of life. When you need us, we're here to help.
We offer services to help keep your bones healthy, including treatment for conditions that affect bone health, such as osteoporosis, arthritis or cancer. Prevention starts with early detection. That's why we offer the latest bone density screening technology.
Our commitment to top-quality patient care has earned us recognition by national healthcare and orthopedic leaders. El Camino hospital is designated a Blue Distinction Center® for knee and hip replacement and spine surgery by Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Teamwork, Technology and Treatments
When you choose El Camino Hospital, you can depend on seamless care from diagnosis through treatment and recovery. Our doctors, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other specialists use their combined expertise to provide you with the highest level of care.
El Camino Hospital's orthopedic services and care team span diverse areas of expertise, including:
- Total joint care. We perform more than 500 joint replacements yearly, including advanced expertise in anterior hip replacement, which can offer less pain and a faster recovery.
- Focused care for older adults. Senior services range from education and preventive care services to treatment for compression fractures due to osteoporosis, arthritis and other age-related conditions.
- Sports medicine expertise. We offer specialized care to treat sports injuries in people of all ages — including repetitive-motion injuries — and provide education to help prevent injury.
- Advanced spine care. We treat a wide range of back and spine conditions. Our spine care team specializes in minimally invasive spine surgeries, including minimally invasive and traditional spinal fusion surgery.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation. Our rehabilitation experts offer comprehensive care to help you regain strength and flexibility. We offer a full range of services, including physical and occupational therapy, massage and other therapeutic services.
- Innovative clinical trials. We partner with pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and major healthcare research organizations to conduct studies that keep us on the leading edge of healthcare innovation.
Exceptional Postsurgical Care
Whether it's a same-day procedure or complex surgery that requires a hospital stay, El Camino Hospital will help you heal after surgery and return to everyday activities. Our team provides compassionate and comprehensive services, from wound care and medication management to physical therapy and rehabilitation.
We offer an ideal environment for healing after joint and back procedures. Our Mountain View campus and the Los Gatos Orthopedic Pavilion offer care and services that meet the needs of orthopedic patients. As you recover from joint or spine procedures in a comfortable, healing environment, you’ll appreciate the specialized care, services and amenities we offer you and your family.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact a Program Coordinator
Do you have additional questions? Speak with a registered nurse who oversees our orthopedic programs:
- Los Gatos 408-866-3982
- Mountain View 650-962-4914
Tools & Resources
There’s a lot you can do to keep yourself healthy. Check out these quizzes and articles to find out how much you know and learn more about your health.