Foot & Ankle Care
Foot & Ankle Care
After assessing your condition, our orthopedic care team will find the best solution for you. In some cases, it can be as simple as properly fitted shoes or prescription orthotics (foot supports) or other devices. In other instances, you may require more advanced treatment or surgery.
El Camino Hospital's foot and ankle experts treat common problems, such as:
Foot and Ankle SurgeryIf your condition requires surgery, you can trust our experienced team of foot and ankle surgeons. Our specialists perform a variety of advanced procedures, including correction of foot deformities, as well as any related reconstructive surgery.
Conditions that can be surgically treated include:
- Bunions, which are deformities of the joint at the base of the big toe.
- Complex fractures of the foot and ankle.
- Deformities caused by arthritis or congenital (from birth) abnormalities.
- Ruptures and shortening of the Achilles tendon, which connects your calf muscle to your heel.
- Severe tendon problems due to inflammation, injury, illness or congenital abnormalities.
While a few surgeries require an overnight stay in the hospital, most foot and ankle procedures are performed as outpatient surgeries.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact a Program Coordinator
Do you have additional questions? Speak with a registered nurse who oversees our orthopedic programs:
- Los Gatos 408-866-3982
- Mountain View 650-962-4914
Program coordinators do not schedule appointments. To schedule an appointment, please contact your physician directly.
Tools & Resources
There’s a lot you can do to keep yourself healthy. Check out these quizzes and articles to find out how much you know and learn more about your health.