Our orthopedic care team helps prevent and treats orthopedic conditions in people of all ages. Whether you’re seeking treatment for a childhood bone disorder, a sports injury, joint pain or another age-related condition, our team of specialists can help you find the best solution.
You can count on El Camino Hospital for a full range of orthopedic services:
- Bone Health. Our orthopedic experts diagnose and treat a wide range of bone conditions, including osteoporosis.
- Foot and ankle care. El Camino Hospital offers surgical and nonsurgical treatment for conditions ranging from tendonitis to stress fractures.
- Hand and wrist care. Our orthopedic surgeons specialize in treating hand and wrist conditions, including birth defects and injuries.
- Treatment for hip conditions. We diagnose and treat hip pain and related problems using the least invasive procedures.
- Spine care. Our dedicated spine care team offers minimally invasive spine surgeries and expertise in spinal fusion.
- Sports medicine. Get specialized care for sports-related injuries, plus help with exercise programs, arthritic conditions and more.
- Total joint care. We offer comprehensive joint care, including minimally invasive options for hip and knee replacements.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tools & Resources
There’s a lot you can do to keep yourself healthy. Check out these quizzes and articles to find out how much you know and learn more about your health.