The RotaCare Clinic of Mountain View exists to provide medical services to those with the most need and least access to care.
The Clinic has been in operation since 1996. The clinic currently provides over 16,000 services to 2,600 patients annually. Immunization services provide over 10,000 services to nearly 3,500 community members annually. Medical services are provided by a dedicated volunteer staff who donates their valuable time and expertise to treat the under-served in our community. Who does RotaCare serve? Uninsured adults and children in the El Camino Hospital service area.
About the RotaCare Clinic
Over 220 dedicated community volunteers help keep the clinic running. Doctors, interpreters, medical assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are just some of the talented professionals that make this clinic work.
The RotaCare Free Clinic is a unique, collaborative effort sponsored by:
- El Camino Hospital Auxiliary
- El Camino Hospital District
- El Camino Hospital and the El Camino Hospital Foundation
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Rotary Clubs of Mountain View, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, and the Palo Alto University Club
Additional support is provided by:
- Dudley-Vehmeyer-Brown Memorial Foundation
- Foothills Congregational Church
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara
- Lockheed Martin Employees' Foundation
- The Joseph & Vera Long Foundation
- Los Altos Community Foundation
- Mountain View Voice Holiday Fund
- SanDisk Corporation
- Sand Hill Foundation
- Town Crier Holiday Fund
- Wells Fargo Bank
RotaCare also partners with other local and community agencies to be able to provide the health care, social services and resources needed by our patients.
This program is funded by charitable donations. Your support will have a direct impact on the health of our community. If you are interested in making a donation, please contact the El Camino Hospital Foundation at 650-940-7154.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
El Camino Hospital, Mountain View
Park Pavilion, Ground Floor
If you have questions about RotaCare, please call us at:
|Monday||12:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||12:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|