At El Camino Hospital, we work tirelessly to treat women well — in every sense of the word.
Some health issues that women face are unique to the female body. Other conditions may affect both men and women, but are experienced — and sometimes treated — differently in women. That’s why we’re proud to offer expert care that focuses on the unique needs of women through every stage of life.
The El Camino Hospital Difference
El Camino Hospital is the only hospital in Northern California to receive the Healthgrades® Women’s Health Excellence Award™ four years in a row. We’re also the only hospital in the region to be five-star rated for women’s health services. In addition, we’re recognized as one of the best hospitals for 2014-15 in the San Jose, California, metropolitan area, and we’re nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report for gynecology.
Our Women’s Health Services
El Camino Hospital’s women’s health services include:
- Women-specific programs. Our specialized programs are designed to support you in the medical issues that are unique to you as a woman. We offer programs for breast health, gynecologic care and more.
- Health information. We’re committed to empowering you with the information and tools you need to take control of your health. Learn about some common women’s health conditions.
- An experienced team of experts. Our team of women’s health specialists works closely with experts in other specialties to provide you with comprehensive, seamless care.
- El Camino Hospital is responsible for pioneering significant advancements in other areas that focus on women’s health, including:
- Fertility surgery and treatment
- Gynecologic and breast cancer care
- Heart care
- Menopause care
- Minimally invasive surgery for women’s issues
- Mother-Baby Care
- Pelvic health
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Women's Health Webinar
Get advice on healthy aging from our Women’s Health experts. Watch this webinar for information on breast heath, pelvic health and menopause.