Whether you or a loved one is facing an immediate crisis or has been struggling with a mental health condition for years, our experienced mental health professionals can help by delivering expert care for mild to severe conditions. We provide a safe and comfortable healing environment where you’re treated with respect and compassion by our professional staff. We offer separate treatment environments based on patients' conditions, which helps each person feel secure in knowing that their mental health needs are being attended to.
- If you or someone else is having suicidal thoughts or is in a dangerous situation, call 911 immediately.
- If you’re interested in our services or scheduling a free assessment for yourself or someone you know, call our Mental Health department at 866-789-6089 or 650-988-8468.
- For a free doctor referral, call the El Camino Hospital Health Line at 800-216-5556.
How We Can HelpAt Scrivner Center for Mental Health & Addiction Services, we offer a wide range of specialized mental health services to meet the needs of youth, adults and seniors in our community. When you choose us for care, you can count on:
- A wide range of services. Because everyone’s needs and circumstances are unique, we offer a variety of services.
- Experienced mental health professionals. Our psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, specialized nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and other mental health specialists work together as a team to provide you with a personalized treatment plan.
- Specialized programs. Our intensive outpatient programs are designed to focus on the unique needs of each individual — whether it’s specialized care for substance use, prenatal or postpartum depression and anxiety, or acute mental illness.
- Ongoing support. El Camino Hospital offers a variety of support groups to provide ongoing encouragement and support.
Our mental health specialists create an atmosphere of trust and understanding, and they work hard to extend that understanding beyond the hospital’s walls. They help educate the public and work hard to promote mental health and well-being in our community.
Mental health and addiction services are supported by donations to El Camino Hospital Foundation.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact a Program Specialist
Tools & Resources
Take our quizzes or assessments to test your knowledge and learn more about your health.