We offer care that goes beyond diagnosing and treating women’s health conditions. We empower women by providing information about the issues that affect their health and well-being.
The women’s health experts at El Camino Hospital offer services that support women through every stage of life.
Our specialty programs include:
- Bone health. Did you know that 1 in every 2 women past menopause has osteoporosis? Bone density screenings can help you find out if you’re at risk.
- Breast health. From screenings and advanced diagnosis to high-risk care and reconstructive surgery, our experts have you covered.
- Gynecologic care. We provide comprehensive care, including surgery, for all women’s gynecologic and pelvic health issues, such as heavy bleeding, uterine fibroids, prolapse and cancer.
- Menopause care. Menopause is known as the “change of life” for good reason — it’s a life transition that can leave you with many questions. We offer education and services to support you.
- Mother-baby care. El Camino Hospital is dedicated to making your birth experience as comfortable and joyous as possible. It’s this dedication that has earned us repeated recognition as “best place to have a baby” by Bay Area Parent magazine.
- Pelvic health. We treat all pelvic health conditions, including pain, frequent urination, pelvic floor weakness, stress incontinence and other pelvic issues women commonly face.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.