The most advanced technology in the hands of highly skilled practitioners makes us a trusted provider of urologic care for men and women.
Urology deals with health problems in the male and female urinary systems, as well as the male reproductive system. Urologic diseases are relatively common, but not always openly discussed.
Millions of men and women in the U.S. suffer incontinence, kidney stones, urinary tract infections and urologic cancers. Many men need treatment for an enlarged prostate. Yet it’s just as common for people to be so embarrassed by these life-disrupting conditions that they don’t seek professional help.
At El Camino Hospital, our urology experts approach care with compassion and understanding. As one of the Bay Area’s leading urology programs, we offer diagnostic testing, minimally invasive procedures, advanced treatments and ongoing guidance to help you maintain an active, healthy life.
Compassionate Care and Advanced Technology
We offer the most comprehensive array of urologic treatments available in the South Bay. Both our Los Gatos and Mountain View campuses offer the da Vinci® Surgical System and fully equipped surgical suites. You’ll also find advanced lithotripsy technology at our Los Gatos campus for the noninvasive treatment of stones. Come to us for:
- Minimally invasive stone treatments. To remove bladder, kidney and ureteral stones, our urology professionals use innovative procedures that break stones into tiny fragments.
- Expertise in male and female incontinence. A wide variety of nonsurgical and minimally invasive methods allow us to treat the loss of bladder control and return patients to active, normal lives.
- Outpatient surgical options for prostate conditions. Options to remove enlarged prostate tissue that irritates or obstructs a man’s bladder include advanced laser and transurethral technologies.
- Advanced diagnostics. El Camino Hospital is one of the few hospitals in the region to offer Artemis™ 3D Imaging and Navigation for exceptionally precise imagery to diagnose and perform biopsies of the prostate.
- A holistic approach to male health. In men, a condition like erectile dysfunction is often a symptom of something else, like heart disease, which is why we devote ourselves to the evaluation of men’s overall health.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To learn more about how we can help you, call 408-866-7331.
Program coordinators do not schedule appointments. To schedule an appointment, please contact your physician directly.