Senior Health Program
Senior Health Program
The Senior Health Program is designed to help you maintain good physical and mental health, prevent disease and preserve your independence through a variety of services, including:
- Senior-focused wellness and preventive care, including risk assessments based on your age and health history.
- Expert care and management of chronic disease and advanced diagnosis and care for illness and injury.
- Nutritional assessments and advice to help you eat right and maintain a healthy weight.
- Medication review and oversight to help prevent interactions and ensure your health and safety.
- Mental health, functional and social evaluations to ensure you have the assistance and resources you need to lead an independent, fulfilling life.
Our team includes geriatric doctors — who specialize in caring for older adults — nutritionists, case workers, mental health professionals, laboratory staff, pharmacists and other dedicated professionals. They bring you a full continuum of care from wellness and prevention to acute care and recovery.
We’re dedicated to providing you with personalized care, services and added conveniences, including a password-protected patient portal. Use the portal to send a message to your doctor, make an appointment and access your health record from the comfort of your home or office. We make it easy for you to stay healthy and involved in your care.
Collaborative, Patient-Centered Care
Our seamless, collaborative care for older adults has earned us special recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance's Patient-Centered Medical Home. The patient-centered medical home designation means our primary care is organized to provide better communication and coordination among caregivers. We’re focused on making sure you have the services and resources you need to stay healthy.
Care for the Whole Person
Through the Senior Health Program, you have access to primary care and a wide range of services and resources for seniors — everything from our Health Library & Resource Center to transportation services, an in-home emergency response system and much more.
Whether you’re dealing with depression or are looking for in-home assistance, the Senior Health Program can connect you with services and resources to help.
Need more information about the Senior Health Program? Read our frequently asked questions for more details.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.