We’re Here to Help
- Inpatient psychiatric care. Inpatient care is designed to help adults who are going through an acute psychiatric crisis.
- Mood disorder treatment. The Adult Mood Program provides short-term, goal-oriented treatment for people experiencing significant symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Addiction services. Our evening outpatient program offers support for adults with a substance-use disorder.
- Specialized care for youth and young adults. After-School Program Interventions and Resiliency Education (ASPIRE), offers treatment for young people who face anxiety, depression or other symptoms related to a mental health condition. Through our relationship with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, we offer inpatient eating disorders care for teens.
- Outpatient treatment for acute mental illness. The Continuing Care Program provides outpatient day treatment for adults managing severe, persistent mental illnesses.
- Dual-diagnosis care. The Dual-Diagnosis Program offers acute outpatient treatment for adults experiencing a psychiatric disorder that’s co-occurring with a substance-use or chemical dependency problem.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). ECT can be a highly effective treatment for a number of psychiatric conditions, including severe depression that hasn’t responded to medications or other treatments.
- Prenatal or postpartum depression and anxiety support. The Maternal Outreach Mood Services (MOMS) Program provides education, counseling and medical evaluation for expectant and new mothers.
- Specialized care for seniors. The Older Adult Transitions Services (OATS) Program provides support and treatment for older adults who haven’t responded to individual outpatient therapy and need a higher level of care.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact a Program Specialist
To make an appointment, get information, schedule a free assessment or refer someone, call 866-789-6089 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Tools & Resources
Take our quizzes or assessments to test your knowledge and learn more about your health.