By simply pressing the pendant, you're connected to medical support immediately:
- Month to month rental — no contract.
- Units allow you to speak directly with a representative (voice to voice) and they're waterproof, so they can be worn in the shower.
- One-time installation charge of $40.
- Monthly charge of $45.
Once a completed application is received, El Camino Hospital Lifeline can provide installation within 24 hours, if needed.
Lifeline also provides an AutoAlert option for an additional $10 a month. With Lifeline and AutoAlert, you can get help two ways:
- Press the Auto-Alert button anytime.
- If a fall is detected and you're unable to press your button, AutoAlert will call automatically for you.
For more information and an application, call the El Camino Hospital Lifeline offices at 650-940-7016.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.