At El Camino Hospital, we’re committed to empowering you with information and tools that will help you manage a medical emergency.
When an emergency strikes, it can be difficult to think clearly. We believe our role is not only to care for you during a medical emergency, but to help you prepare for one as well.
Our emergency checklist will help you identify what qualifies as an emergency, what to bring with you to the hospital, and when you need to call 911.
Ancillary Services BillingEl Camino Hospital bills for hospital services only, but you may also receive separate bills from:
- Your personal doctor or other doctors providing you with special services.
- Independent practitioners, such as emergency department doctors, anesthesiologists, CRNs (Certified Radiology Nurse), pathologists or radiologists.
- Independent laboratory and radiology service organizations.
Some insurance providers require annual deductibles to be met before they will cover services provided to you in the emergency room. For example, you may be responsible for a $4500 bill if your annual deductible is $6000. Please check with your insurance provider for specific coverage details.
For questions about ancillary services billing, contact the service provider:
- Silicon Valley Radiology: 925-296-7156
- California Emergency Physicians: 1-800-498-5346
- El Camino Pathology Medical Group: 800-536-1197
- Fidere Anesthesiology: 650-903-9500
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tools & Resources
Get directions or view the current average wait times for emergency care at El Camino Hospital.