Effective treatment depends on accurate diagnosis. At El Camino Hospital, we specialize in advanced diagnostic testing to provide fast, accurate results.
Whether you need a blood test or a more advanced diagnostic procedure, our care team delivers expert care with compassion. For more complex conditions, specialists from various disciplines work together to reach a diagnosis and develop a personalized treatment plan.
We offer a range of diagnostic care, including:
- Bone density screening. We use dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to measure the strength and density of your bones.
- Endoscopy. Our doctors use an endoscope — a flexible, lighted tube — to examine and treat internal structures without surgery.
- Laboratory. Our lab professionals use the latest equipment and technologies to provide fast, accurate results and assist doctors with diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Motility disorders testing. Our specialists are among Silicon Valley’s most skilled in diagnosing and treating gastrointestinal motility disorders — conditions that affect the way food and liquid move through your digestive tract.
- Prenatal testing. Our specialists offer a wide range of pre-pregnancy and pregnancy testing and services, including ultrasound, amniocentesis, genetic testing and counseling, and more.
- Pulmonary function testing. Our pulmonologists use noninvasive tests to evaluate a wide range of lung functions.
- Radiology. We use a wide range of noninvasive imaging technologies — such as ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and more — to visualize internal structures.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.