Learn about local transportation options for getting to and from El Camino Hospital’s Mountain View and Los Gatos campuses.
There are a number of transportation options that serve the areas surrounding our Mountain View and Los Gatos campuses, including:
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority | 800-894-9908
Taxi and Shuttle Services
- Yellow Cab Peninsula | 800-595-1222
- Yellow Checker Cab | 408-777-7777 or 650-999-9999 (also offering handicapped-accessible taxis, through GoToMo)
- 408 Limo (limos, town cars, SUVs) | 866-546-6496
- SuperShuttle (airport shuttle) | 800-258-3826
Community Transportation Options
- RoadRunners transportation service – Offered by El Camino Hospital Auxiliary, this service is available for those who live within 10 miles of the Mountain View campus or within 8 miles of the Los Gatos campus. Call 650-940-7016 for more information.
- Mountain View Community Shuttle – This free service is open to the public, with daily stops at El Camino Hospital. Call 855-730-7433 for more information.