Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en español.
As a new or expectant mother, there are a number of things you need for yourself and your new baby. At El Camino Hospital, we make it easy and convenient by offering well-stocked boutiques on site. Many of the items come highly recommended by mothers and lactation specialists.
Our maternal boutique staff can help you determine what you need and help you choose the right products for you and your baby. For your convenience, we rent and sell hospital-grade breast pumps by Ameda and Medela.
Want a great gift for a new or expectant mother? We offer gift certificates at both boutiques. Our stores accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
The Maternal Connection – Women’s Hospital at Mountain View
Located in the Women’s Hospital ground-floor lobby, the Maternal Connection offers gifts, flowers, snacks and a variety of prenatal, postpartum and baby products and supplies. You can order by phone, at 650-988-8287, and have items delivered to your hospital room or home.
We offer a wide range of items for you and your baby, including:
- Breastfeeding kits, supplies and accessories. Hospital-grade and commercial pumps are available to rent.
- Nursing and support bras in a full range of sizes, with customized fittings by trained bra fitters.
- Nursing tops and gowns, sleepwear and accessories, including abdominal support belts and compression hose.
- Breastfeeding aids including teas, supplements, ointments and breastfeeding pillows.
- New-baby essentials, such as baby carriers, slings, sleep sacks, sunhats and clothing — including preemie apparel.
The Gift Connection – El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos
Located in the hospital lobby, The Gift Connection offers a variety of mother and newborn necessities, including:
- Breastfeeding supplies including kits, batteries, power supplies and accessories. Hospital-grade and commercial pumps are available to rent.
- Nursing bras (Bravado and Medela brands), with customized fittings by lactation specialists.
- Baby supplies, such as slings, carriers and bottle feeding systems.
Tools & Resources
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.