The birth of your child is a memorable, life-changing event. At El Camino Hospital, we’re dedicated to providing mothers and babies with the best possible care and support.
Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en español.
When you choose El Camino Hospital for the birth of your baby, we offer you a full spectrum of care and services — from our comfortable birthing suites to our advanced medical technology and highly trained mother-baby care specialists. A board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist is available 24/7, along with neonatologists and anesthesiologists, so you can depend on expert care.
Our comprehensive mother-baby services are designed to address the needs of you and your newborn, including:
- Breastfeeding education and support. Breastfeeding not only offers health benefits for both you and your baby, it’s valuable mother-baby bonding time. Our lactation experts can offer all levels of assistance — from one-on-one consulting to support groups, education and more. Our Los Gatos campus has been recognized as a Baby Friendly Hospital, recognizing our commitment to offering an optimal level of care for breastfeeding mothers and babies.
- High-risk pregnancy care. If you or your baby has an increased risk of health-related problems, you need special care. Our specialists have the expertise to provide advanced care.
- Emotional support for expectant and new mothers. Our Maternal Outreach Mood Services (MOMS) Program offers counseling and support for prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Advanced care for newborns with special health needs. Our Level II and Level III neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) are equipped with the latest medical technology to treat newborns with special health needs. Our specially trained staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care.
- Certified nurse-midwives. You have the option to choose a certified nurse-midwife to provide prenatal, labor and delivery, and postpartum care. As members of our medical staff, nurse-midwives provide personalized, holistic care.
Tools & Resources
Whether you're looking to join a support group or take a tour, we have a variety of resources to get you started.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.