El Camino Health Specialty Care – Ear, Nose & Throat - Head & Neck Surgery
About El Camino Health Specialty Care – Head & Neck Surgery
The ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors at El Camino Health Specialty Care have the expertise to treat a wide range of conditions — from sinus infections and hearing disorders to thyroid disorders and throat cancer.
Our ENT doctors are surgeons who perform delicate head and neck surgeries, including the latest minimally invasive approaches. They work closely with pediatricians, primary care doctors, sleep medicine experts, pulmonologists (lung specialists), and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive care.
You can receive personalized attention for a variety of conditions, including:
- Sinus infections.
- Nasal obstruction.
- Head and neck cancers.
- Hearing loss and other conditions that affect hearing and balance.
- Sleep disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders, including thyroid cancer.
- Voice and swallowing disorders, including reflux, hoarseness, and more.
Treatments and procedures offered include:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
- Tonsil and adenoid surgery.
- Ear tubes.
- Microscopic voice surgery.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Allergy testing and therapy.
Our ENT doctors treat ear, nose and throat disorders in people of all ages. We develop a customized treatment plan to give you the best possible results. Learn more about the ear, nose and throat specialists at El Camino Health Specialty Care.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.