El Camino Health Primary Care
About El Camino Health Primary Care
The primary care doctors at El Camino Health Primary Care are here to serve the community. With a focus on pediatrics, adult, and senior health and nephrology (kidney care), our doctors manage all aspects of your health — from preventive screenings and routine physicals to managing chronic health conditions and referrals to specialists.
All services are designed with your health, comfort and convenience in mind, including:
- Same-day appointments. We offer same-day appointments, whenever possible. We do our best to make appointments convenient for you.
- Collaborative providers. Together, you and your doctor will develop your care plan. We have the knowledge and experience to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Our focus is on you. You get personalized attention from a doctor who specializes in you. We take the time to listen to your concerns and make sure you do not feel rushed.
- Save time with myCare. We make taking care of your health more convenient through myCare, where you can request an appointment, get lab results, and email your doctor or a member of your care team directly.
- Full access to services. We can help you access the full range of services at El Camino Hospital in Los Gatos and Mountain View, plus many other healthcare providers in the Bay Area.
- Health Talks. Speak with our doctors at local health events and learn ways to better manage your health.
Looking for a primary care doctor for you or someone in your family? Learn more about the Primary Care doctors at El Camino Health Primary Care.
Talk to Someone
Inquire about services or get a physician referral. Our call-back and chat services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.