Board of Directors
Our board selects officers, tracks compliance issues, makes policy decisions and monitors the management of the hospital to make sure policy decisions are carried out in a way that aligns with our mission.
The board’s most significant role is the financial health and accountability of El Camino Hospital, making sure it is positioned well in the healthcare market — no small feat in a very challenging, complex industry.
We serve the public interest. Therefore, the public is welcome and invited to attend or stream the meetings of the El Camino Hospital Board of Directors. We meet the second Wednesday of each month (except December and July) at 5:30 p.m. at El Camino Hospital, Mountain View Campus, 2500 Grant Road, Conference Rooms E, F & G on the ground floor.
The following board-related information is available for download:
- Bylaws. The written rules by which we are governed.
- Calendar. A schedule of board meetings and study sessions held throughout the year is available for your convenience.
- Packets. Download the most current agendas, minutes, informational packets and special meeting notices for the Board of Directors and Committee meetings. Copies of these materials are also available at the meetings.
- Budget presentations. The slides and videos of the budget presentations presented at board meetings are available for download.
- Meeting archives. Board and Committee records for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and the current year are available from our archives.
Learn more about the members of our Hospital Board of Directors.
El Camino Hospital Executive Leadership Team
To achieve excellence in patient care, hospitals have to function very precisely, executing high-quality services every hour of the day. El Camino Hospital President and CEO leads the executive team in the management of day-to-day operations, seeing that they are performed successfully.
It’s also the executive team’s job to survey local needs to see how they can be met, develop strategic vision and hospital policies, and make key financial decisions. It’s been our policy to reinvest hospital earnings in equipment, facilities, staff and programs — all of which make healthcare better and more convenient for everyone.