"I wish I could do more." Making a charitable donation to El Camino Hospital may seem like a fiscal impossibility, but planned giving allows you to contribute to the hospital in coming years without worrying about your current financial needs. With a legacy gift you can endow the future of El Camino Hospital while creating tax savings and/or income benefits for yourself. These gifts include bequests in a will or living trust, life insurance, pension plan, financial accounts, charitable gift annuities and charitable trusts among others.
There are many reasons to make a planned gift to El Camino Hospital Foundation:
- to leave a legacy for your children and grandchildren that teaches them what is important to you
- to express gratitude to the hospital for excellent medical care received
- to honor or remember a special person
- to help ensure the continuation of quality health care for present and future generations at El Camino Hospital
- to earn membership in El Camino Hospital Foundation’s Legacy Society
- as part of your personal financial planning
- to make a meaningful contribution to the Imagine Campaign for El Camino Hospital
If your planned gift is unrestricted, it will be used where El Camino Hospital Foundation’s Board of Directors, in coordination with hospital staff, determines the need is greatest: as seed money for growth and innovation, new technology, community health outreach, or the development of centers of excellence, for example. You may also designate your gift as an honor or memorial opportunity for the hospital campus or to support a specific area of interest.
To learn more about El Camino Hospital or legacy gift opportunities please call 650-940-7154 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.