The difficulty of experiencing an acute mental health crisis can be compounded by the fear that safe, confidential and quality treatment may not be easily accessible.
At El Camino Hospital, we've worked hard to create a comfortable and caring environment where patients feel well treated. Our large outdoor patio, our respectful and professional staff, and our separate treatment environments help patients feel secure and that their mental health needs are being attended to.
El Camino Hospital also provides extensive behavioral health services, including:
- Acute inpatient psychiatry
- Acute psychiatric partial hospitalization
- Addiction services program
- After-school program interventions and resiliency education (ASPIRE), an outpatient mental health program for teens
- Dual-diagnosis program
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Maternal outreach mood services (MOMS)
- Older-adult transition services (OATS), an outpatient mental health program for older adults
Contacting Behavioral Health Services
In an emergency, please go to your nearest emergency department or call 911. Individuals interested in our services, please contact your physician or mental health provider. For a free physician referral call the El Camino Hospital Health Line at 800-216-5556.
Behavioral Health Services is located on our Mountain View campus:
El Camino Hospital
2500 Grant Road
Moutain View, CA 94040
If you are a healthcare provider who would like to refer a patient, please call 650-940-7291 or toll-free 866-789-6089.
Additional On-Line Resources
The following links will take you to the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) website. These links are provided for your convenience and point to questionnaires that may help you communicate your symptoms to your health care professional.