One of the Health Library and Resource Center's most valuable services, family caregiver assistance consultation, can help you in planning for the care of an aging parent, family member or spouse facing life changes. A counselor will assess your needs and refer you to community resources. If long-distance care is needed, the counselor can research out-of-area resources to help you create an effective care plan.
Our unique professional service will help you and your family:
- Evaluate your family's financial circumstances.
- Identify your needs and concerns.
- Locate local and nationwide caregiver resources.
You and your family will receive:
- Customized packets of information designed to meet your personal needs as determined during your one-hour appointment.
- Continuing confidential support through a follow-up phone call or email.
How can you obtain this service?
You may call or visit the Health Library & Resource Center for a brief initial assessment at no charge. There is a fee for further consultation (financial assistance is available). To learn more about this service or to schedule an appointment please call 650-940-7210.
El Camino Hospital
Main Building, First Floor
2500 Grant Road
Mountain View, CA 94040
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.