Our retail boutique is located in the main waiting area, and offers patients the opportunity to purchase scarves, hats, books, skin care creams, jewelry and other gift items. We can teach you how to tie a scarf or help you pick out the perfect hat. The Boutique is open every weekday from 10am – 5pm.
We have staff members to help you with any issue or question you have. Whether you need help finding a department, or require transportation assistance, financial counselors, community resources, hotels, etc. our dedicated staff can answer your questions. Here is a list of some of the support services available to patients in the cancer center:
- Patient Care Navigators to offer assistance with care coordination and emotional support
- Oncology Certified Registered Dietitian to support nutrition needs during and after cancer care
- Cancer risk assessments and genetic testing by a genetic specialist
- Clinical Research Coordinator to provide information on clinical trials available through the Bay Area Tumor Institute and Fogarty Research Institute affiliations
- Licensed Social Worker to offer concrete services and medical counseling to all patients
- Lymphedema Therapy referrals
- Community Outreach Coordinator to provide integrative care options such as concierge services and information on resources and support groups
We have a wide selection of juices and snack foods as well as water and tea and coffee for all of our patients in the Infusion Center.
The Melchor Pavilion offers free Wifi access to patients and families.