El Camino Hospital Auxiliary and Foundation Announce Health Profession Scholarships 2015-2016 School Year
The El Camino Hospital Auxiliary and Foundation offer several scholarships to qualified applicants in our community.
Eligibility requirements are the following:
1. You must be a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
2. You must live within the ECH district, which includes the cities of Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills; or reside in Los Gatos, Santa Clara, Saratoga, San Jose, Campbell or Cupertino.
3. You must be a permanent resident of California.
4. El Camino Hospital employees do not have to live in the district and immediate family members of an ECH employee are also eligible for Health Profession Scholarships.
5. You will be enrolling or are already enrolled in a health professional program as listed below.
6. You must attend or are already attending an ACCREDITED California college or university as a full-time student (12+ units).
To receive an award, you must be a full time student (12+ units) in the 2015-2016 academic year in a health professional program as listed below and be attending an accredited California college or university.
Accepted fields of study are:
- Clinical Laboratory Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacy Technology
- Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiation Oncology Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
Download a scholarship application form
for the 2015-2016 school year now:
2015-2016 Auxiliary Scholarship Application
Application may be mailed or hand delivered to the Auxiliary Office.
Application deadline is January 31, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. No exceptions!
If you have questions, please contact the Auxiliary office at 650-940-7214.