El Camino Hospital supports relevant community organizations that impact the health and well-being of residents in the hospital’s service area.
Requesting organizations should align with one of the following Health Priorities:
- Healthcare Access
- Mental Health
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity
- Community Health Education/Health Literacy
- Tax exempt 501(c)3 (W-9 must be provided)
- Primarily serve residents in El Camino Hospital community
- Political campaigns
- Contributions for individual entry fees to charitable races, conferences, etc.
- School affiliated fundraisers
- Requests that benefit an individual family or group
- Religious activities
- Travel expenses
- Advertising activities
Due to the volume of applications received, we are not able to support all requests.
- Submit application at least 90 days prior to event
- After receipt of application, approved sponsorships will be notified within 30 days
- Unless detailed in your sponsorship packet, please include the following information with your application: logo, graphic, banner, and ad specifications
- Please include all deadlines
- Requesting organization will provide information on number of event seats and any deadlines for submitting attendee list
- Funding will be issued at least one month prior to event
Please contact: CommunityBenefit_ECH@elcaminohospital.org