Excellence has Its Benefits
Many of our employees find that just working here is a benefit in itself. As part of our team, you’ll have colleagues who are smart, motivated people, working hard for a healthier community. Innovation is all around you, from our first-of-its-kind Genomic Medicine Institute in Mountain View to our cutting-edge rehab facility in Los Gatos, and from pioneering da Vinci® Robotic Surgery to bellwether community health programs such as the South Asian Heart Center and Chinese Health Initiative. Both our campuses are serene, green environments conveniently located near shopping, eateries and other neighborhood amenities. When you join our team, you’re becoming a part of one of the Bay Area’s top hospitals, in one of the world’s most technologically advanced communities. Naturally, you'll also receive a benefits package that--like you--is second to none:
Competitive shift differentials:
- 10 percent evening and weekend
- 20 percent nights
- 20 percent per diem
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent medical and dental plans
- Flexible spending account
- 403(b) matching plan (4 percent match)
- Retirement pension plan (5 percent of salary)
- Excellent tuition assistance
- Free parking
Click here to download more information on our benefits package.
- Pre-paid legal services
- Realty assistance
- Discounts with Dell Computer, Verizon and Wells Fargo discounts
- Onsite Federal credit union and ATM for employees
- YMCA gym onsite at Mountain View Campus with a special discount for our employees
- Comprehensive employee education department
- Two on-campus libraries
Search our Job Finder for the many career opportunities available, because we’ve been searching for you! El Camino Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are a retired El Camino Hospital employee, you are invited to join the El Camino Retirees Association by calling 650-938-7186 or 408-263-1893.