You are not alone! Through the efforts of the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association, thousands of patients with TN or other acute chronic facial pain problems have received information and support. We welcome you! If you have trigeminal neuralgia or are close to someone who does, you can become part of the growing number of individuals who wish to make a difference in their TN experience by becoming more informed. For more information about TN, visit the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association web site.
The major goals and purpose of the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association are:
- Provide information, mutual support and encouragement.
- Reduce the isolation of those affected by this disorder.
- Increase awareness and understanding of the problem.
- Serve as a resource and information center to centralize current TN data.
- Facilitate and promote research on trigeminal neuralgia.
- Advocate for public policy which is supportive of the needs of those with rare disorders.
No registration required. For more detailed information call the El Camino Health Line at 800.216.5556.
This group meets on the second Saturday, every other month starting in January. The meeting scheudle for 2012 is as follows:
January 14, 2012
March, 10, 2012
May 12, 2012
July 14, 2012
September 8, 2012
November 10, 2012