The Women's Health Forum is an educational event for women who are focused on maintaining and improving their health. It's fun, informative, interactive, and free!
Learn more about health and wellness, just for women:
- Start the day with a brief yoga warm-up.
- Attend short, informative lectures from our experts on pelvic health,
nutrition, diet, exercise, menopause, and more
- Talk with our physicians and program experts
- Learn your risk for heart disease, breast cancer and osteoporosis
- Enjoy a light, healthy lunch with friends
9:30 a.m.- 10:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - Noon
Noon - 2:00 p.m.
Lunch, Health Fair & Screenings